Hei Stories is a producer of original stories across mediums, with a unique take on fantasy and scifi; our stories are cosmic and international, drawing on contemporary issues and grounded, human themes. Here you will find hyper-terrestrial explorers and superheroines from the Middle East as they fall in and out of love and come into their own in the universe of Kaleidoscope.
Kaleidoscope is our flagship project, a fictional universe in which we are developing a number of stories, series and books, including epic love stories such as Seeking Scarlet at the End of the World and Monsoon. Our stories are founded on the principle that the world is endlessly vast and in all its imperfections is beautiful, worth living in and exploring; inspired by storytellers like Hayao Miyazaki and Don Bluth.
There are a few ways you can explore Kaleidoscope:
- Browse our Blog-Wiki for features on each of our stories, which include samples and synopses from the books. Subscribe to keep yourself updated and develop a vast picture of the world we’re building. We just finished our special Halloween series ‘Jasmine’, a unique and bizarre take on an iconic character.
- Enjoy our free audio books and adaptations on our Hei Stories Youtube Channel.
- Subscribe (Form below) to our mailing list for updates on public readings in London, progress reports on our projects aiming to bring Kaleidoscope to the world of animation and updates on the path to releasing the books; as well as exclusive story extracts and adaptations. Subscribers will also be updated on our Blog-Wiki as posts and features go up.
- Support us on Patreon with a contribution of your choice for exclusive stories, regular QnAs, discussions on social and global issues and the chance to contribute to the kinds of stories we create. By supporting us on patreon, you make it possible for us to hire concept artists and comiccon space, help us reach more people and ultimately come closer to developing an animated series, which is our foremost objective.
We currently have three primary objectives we are actively pursuing:
- The publishing of the Kaleidoscope books.
- The creation of infrastructure capable of independently creating animated adaptations of the stories.
- Through positive and progressive messages, to contibute to global and social commentary with the aim of promoting tolerance and peace. Go to our Positive Change page for more.
You can show your support by subscribing to our newsletter, or joining the conversation!